EWO offers plenty of ways to stay engaged with your community of colleagues, enhance your skills & stay on the pulse of EL, WIL & Co-op in Ontario.
2022 Professional Development Virtual Conference Series
Experiential & Work-Integrated Learning Ontario (EWO) is excited to announce that the 2022 Professional Development Virtual Conference Series will take place virtually this November!
Get ready for takeoff with keynotes, panels, and presentations showcasing the best practices of EL, WIL, and Co-op.
Wednesday, November 2: Afternoon
Thursday, November 3: Morning
Wednesday, November 9: Afternoon
Thursday, November 10: Morning
Call for PresentationsAs we prepare to take this exciting journey, we are looking for presentations that relate to EWO’s core values: Learning, Integrity, Inclusivity, and Student-centeredness.
- We invite you to showcase your most recent success stories, innovations, new ideas, research studies, and best practice journeys in relation to EL, WIL, or co-op
- Submissions from faculty, professionals, employers, and students who are EWO members and non-members are welcome
- We are particularly seeking representation from equity-deserving presenters who are reaching new heights in EL, WIL, and Co-op
- Presentations can be up to 45-minutes, including time for Q & A
- Submissions will be accepted until
Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. ESTFriday, July 22, 2022
- To submit your presentation for consideration, please complete the Call for Presentations Form